Friday, April 17, 2009

wishing.

this is me right now.
there's alot of things i wish for:
  • first of all, intimacy..although i haven't had sex in months, i just wish to be intimate with someone. talking about silly things in bed, kissing, holding hands, cuddling.
  • someone to appreciate me
  • my own home to make my own

and its funny, i have guys tell me all the time: "i'm sure you're get alot of attention." or "i'm sure you there's a million guys out there who would love to love you."

but that's not the case.

there's a million guys out there who would love to hook up with me. i'm a fun girl.

i want more.



2 comments:

  1. I totally feel you on this..... I could spend all day cuddling in bed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are like pieces of candy children break into two - forever seeking our half that will tally with ourselves. And the end result of this search is what we call, 'falling in love'.

    ReplyDelete