Monday, April 13, 2009

let it go

for years, i've carried alot of anger, frustration, and hurt with me. from abandonment issues, to trust issues, it seems like all of it piles on. my last relationship added more of all three in my life. before i met fred, i dealt with my problems with alcohol, weed, and sex. all of those are three fun things, but now that i'm without them, i'm face with the realization that its time for me to move on and start a new me. LET IT GO. but i don't know where to start.
after 7 months, one would say i should be over the breakup. however, i'm not really. he was everything i had...when something funny happens, or exciting, he's the first person i want to tell. i still wake up in the middle of the night and expect him to be right next to me. i hate him most of the time for what he did to me, yet i think about him all the time.
so my question is, how do i let him and all of my hurt and anger go?

1 comment:

  1. I went through the same thing. Right on into my marriage. The thing is that you have to realize that they left you and hurt you and stop glorifying them in your heart and in your mind.

    I know personally, I couldn't move on completely until I realized what a POS my ex was and how she abused me and took advantage of my heart for the years that I knew her. And smiled doing it the whole time.

    Once you come to realize how evil they were and that they never truly loved you, it's easy to let go...

    good luck,
    Dm

    ReplyDelete