Thursday, May 7, 2009

sex toy wish list

So sextoys.com is having a contest where they are giving away $1000 worth of sextoys away!
All you have to do is post your wishlist in a blog and let them know!
Here are the contest rules!

But anyways, here's what I would spend $1000 on!

1. Madame Butterfly 2 ($43.89) - I've always wanted to try one of these. I like the position this toy allows you to be in!
2. Men's Pleasure Wand ($33.49) - If I could find a guy who would let me use one on him, I'd be a happy lady.
3. Fetish Fantasy Love Lounger ($174.99) - This seems like it wouldn't disappoint at all! Looks like so much fun! And it also comes with 3 dildos, hot wax candle, and ITS REMOTE CONTROL!
4. Fetish Fantasy Inflatable Tilt Master ($53.49) - This could spice up a sex life, and make a threesome fun!
5. Kobe Tai Anal Adventure Kit ($49.99) - Because anal is my favorite, this offers a wide selection of anal fun.
6. The Realistic Cock ($49.89) - I definitely have had a dry streak lately, and I suppose I could deal with the dry streak with this. It suctions to a surface, so you can have fun with it. Not to mention, its 8 inches!
7. Feeldoe More ($122.99) - WOW. I'd like to use this on a girl. Instead of a strapon, one end would go inside of me and the other in the girl. Its like having a dick, which I've always wondered about. And also, it vibrates! GIMME GIMME GIMME.
8. Janine's Ultra Harness ($67.19) - I've ALWAYS wanted a strapon. Use it on both sexes!
9. Latex Boobless Top ($44.99) - I could look like a dominatrix in this, and I have nice boobies that would look good in this!
10. Wanda's Fresh Green Anal Dildo ($55.89) - Not only does it looks cool, but I bet it would feel amazing.
11. Anal Mini Tongue Vibrator ($51.49) - I have never really add my ass licked, but to get used to the feeling, I'd like to try this.
12. Flexi Felix Silicone Anal Beads ($37.89) - I had to throw away my anal beads when I moved. And I like these because they have hooks for your fingers.
13. Vibrating Nipple Clamps ($35.49) - I love to have my nipples played with. Its easier to use this then lick my own nipples.
14. OhMiBod Music Driven G Vibrator ($68.89) - I've seen this around alot! And with all the hip hop music I listen to, this would make a fun masturbatory session!
15. Silent Rocket ($32.99) - for when I need to be quiet :)
16. Hitachi Magic Wand ($58.10) - I've heard many good things about this!

Grand Total of: 981.74

Hope I Win!

4 comments:

  1. pretty much the most amazing list ever compiled.....

    Fuck I hope you win too..... and if you do, can we KICK IT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah why thank you. and if i win, of course we can :)

    ReplyDelete